Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Campbell's "soup-erb" Chicken Casserole

Not great, not bad either. This is what I brought over to Brittney. I'd never made it before. Emma hated it, Katie loved it, Richard and I were on the fence. We all agreed though it grows on you.

Either way. Its easy, cheap, and edible.


Ingredients:

1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Broccoli Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
1 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
2 cups hot cooked elbow pasta
2 cups cubed cooked chicken OR turkey
1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen peas and carrots, cooked and drained
1/2 cup Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing, crushed
2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp. butter OR margarine, melted


Directions:
PREHEAT oven to 400°F.

MIX soup, milk, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder and black pepper in 2-qt. baking dish. Stir in pasta, chicken and peas and carrots.

BAKE 20 min. Stir.

MIX stuffing, Parmesan cheese and butter. Sprinkle on top. Bake 5 min. or until hot.

Serves 8.

TIP: Serve with Caesar salad. For dessert serve your favorite Pepperidge Farm® layer cake.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I hade to make my kids eat it, but I think it might have just been one of those days. Jared and I didn't mind it. It wasn't bad. I could see trying it again sometime if I didn't know what to do for dinner.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.