Sunday, May 4, 2008

Southwest Crockpot Chicken

Add boneless, skinless chicken breast into a crockpot. Add 1 to 2 cans of black beans, 1 to 2 cans of corn, and one jar (16 oz) salsa. Cook on high for 6 to 8 hours. Serve with tortillas, avocado, sour cream and cheese.


We get a new recipe from our ward newsletter every month, but I usually have the intention to try it and I end up throwing it out. Anyway, I thought I could put them here and then I will know where to look when I want to try something new!

3 comments:

Lady Carolyn said...

Thanks Amy! Its been a while since any of us posted here! That one actually sounds good. our ward recipes tend to be really weird.

Amy said...

It is from the Relief Society spotlight. They ask them for their favorite recipe. Most of them have sounded pretty good, but I wouldn't know, because I throw things away without looking too much.

Amy said...

Ok, I tried this one. It is super easy to make and it was pretty good. Not great, but pretty good. It makes a lot so I can freeze enough for probably two more meals. Which is always nice. I give it 3 and half stars.