Sunday, March 30, 2008

Meal Plans Anyone?

What are your menu plans for the week? You should post them so I can just copy them sometime.

Mine:
Monday-Lasagna (make it early and put it in fridge or freezer so I just have to cook it, I always make 2 and freeze on of them when I do casseroles, I reciently started writing down what meals I have in the freezer so when I don't have anything for dinner I can just look at what I have instead of searching the freezer for something to eat)

Tuesday-Carrie is making dinner- THANKS!

Wednesday-Korean pork wraps (it's Asian theme for the neighborhood recipe exchange)

Thursday-Beef stew in crockpot

Friday-Some frozen crock pot meal I found in the freezer, obviously I didn't label it well. I think it's beef in some sort of sauce? BBQ or an Asian? I'll let you know when I cook it and find out.

Saturday-Grilled tuna and cheese sandwiches

Sunday-Parmesan Chicken, but I am hoping to be invited to someone's house for dinner so I don't actually have to cook.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Well, since I am working in the evening our meal plan will go something like this...Monday-mac and cheese, Tuesday-Ramen, Wednesday-tuna fish, Thursday-fish sticks, Friday-mac and cheese. I do buy other things, but that is what Brett tends to stick to. I need to reorganize my life so I can have something a little more balanced for my family before I leave. :)

Brittney said...

Crock pots, he's not going to do something else if dinner is already done sitting on the counter. Casseroles are the same thing just pop it in the over with the timer on and call to remind him to take it out. Feeling better then?

Lady Carolyn said...

OK Amy, I'm going to put my favorite crockpot family-friendly meals. They all take 4-6 hours on high, but you just dump stuff in and go.

Lady Carolyn said...

Ok. the writing the contents of the freezer thing is brilliant. I'm s using that! Thanks

Lady Carolyn said...

Are those Asian pork wraps what you made for the crop night in AF? those were good. I'd love that recipe.