Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My New Weekly Menu Plan

I rearranged the labels on the blog so it would be easier to find recipes for the food you have. Partially because I switched my menu schedule to the following:

Monday: leftovers or easy sandwiches
Tuesday: Something simple (tacos, spaghetti, etc. 15 min meal)
Wednesday: Veggitarian or Fish
Thursday: Casserole/Crockpot (make ahead meal because it's my errand day)
Friday: Chicken (I won't have to eat it every week because of scrapbooking. Not a big fan of chicken.)
Saturday: Grilling (insentive to eat at home instead of going out)
Sunday: Feast (show off recipe or typical Sunday dinner, roast, potatoes, rolls) Sunday is also my baking day so we can have fresh rolls or bake the family night treat.

So I think I am going to add a 15 minute meals label and a leftovers label to put recipes that you can use the leftover meat or potatoes for some other recipe. Is there any other catagories that you guys would like to have on the site so you can find what you need a little easier?

No comments: